Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Monday, August 31, 2009

The world around us

I am so tired of hearing about this healthcare but then on the otherhand we need to listen up. I am just so sick of our government trying to take our rights away and while I would love change this is not change for the better no matter what "they" tell us. IF you just watch our rights our being taken away slowly and slowly, especially those of Christians. I am not making a hate speech like alot of political leaders would like to lead the country to believe that if anyone disagrees with them it is hate speech I am just speaking from my heart. The thing that concerns me with all of this is the future of my children! It should concern you as well. What will happen if the dept of this country keeps rising and our rights keep getting taken away. What will happen to them if our freedom of speech keeps getting shut down , and the morals of our founding fathers are forgotten. HOw sad is it that we forget what this country was founded on and even sadder is how we treat each other. We all need to wake up, we need to take a stand together and fight for our children's future. and for their children's future. When our churches cannot even stay together this day and age how do we expect our country to stick together and love each other. IT is time to pray and pray hard for our president, our congress, our government all together and for our country! Yes pray for our president weather you agree with him or not!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly L Boots said...

I totally agree! I think the government should NEVER be in charge of our health care!