Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Revival

Our revival starts tommorrow morning. OH how I hope it is good and hearts are won for Jesus!! I hope alot of new people decide to come. I also hope and pray we stay well so we can go. My 2 yr old and I have not been feeling well for over a week now. Not sure what it is. Anyway, pray our revival stirs many hearts and the Holy Spirit moves in many lives. It goes from tommorrow till Wendsday.
I am 14 weeks now, only 4 more weeks till we find out what we are having. Even as many kids as we have it still makes us so excited seeing the baby and find out what we are having. It never ceases to amaze me what a miracle pregnancy ,conception and all that is. How someone cannot conceive a baby a baby in the womb is beyond me!!!!!!!!!! We are really really hoping for a girl but another boy would be a blessing too, just a happy healthy baby.
I don't get around to reading blogs like I used to. Sorry everyone. I will try to today, hopefully. Just stay so busy. I am gonna try and do some school with the kids today, yeah I know it is Saturday but my hubby is gonna need the boys a good bit for work this week and there are some things I want to get accomplished school wise.
We are going on vacation the end of this month. Boy I sure do need it. My parents are going with us so that will be nice. My dad is semi laid off so we are gonna try and pay for the cabin on our own so they can go and not be so stressed about money. My parents have done so much for us, just wanna give me a little. NOthing will ever compare to what all they have done for us though.
Anyway, hope everyone is well and stays safe in this weird weather.

No comments: