Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Friday, March 6, 2009

okay

I just have to say it I am soooooooooooooooo exhausted. I wake up exhausted and go to sleep that way. This pregnancy has not been so easy like my last couple. I feel really bad at night and in the mornings. I know this too shall pass. But I am just sooooo tired. Please pray I gain some strength back, I know through Jesus Christ nothing is impossible but here lately just getting up in the mornings seems impossible but I know I have to.
One of my friends when I was in school , her mother passed away yesterday morning from a battle with cancer. It makes me all the more realize how thankful I am to have my mom and how much I love her. I think sometimes we take our mama's for granted. So maybe as you read this you could call your mom, email her, write her a letter, go see her and give her a big ole' hug because we are not promised tommorrow. Daily I see how blessed I am and how I take it for granted. Another friend from church her mom is really struggling with breathing and they are doing surgery Monday and it is something that is very touch and go. Please pray for these ladies and their families.

1 comment:

Jane said...

a friend's mother died this morning at 5 am....she was old...but still a mother to a wonderful man named Jack, who is an only child and his father died a few years ago. I will call my mom now. thank you!