Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Monday, December 1, 2008

Slow times

Dh's business is really slow right now but I guess pretty much everyone we talk to is slow. I just have been trying to my faith in the Lord. I know he will take care of us and God is good all the time. It is hard not to worry but I try my best! I am just praying dh's business picks up. I am thankful for every single job he gets and God has totally blessed his business, I am amazed alot of the times how God has taken care of us. Thanks for any prayers for dh's business and send me a line if you would like some prayers as well. :)

2 comments:

Catrina said...

Congrats on the weight loss, and yes we are truly blessed. I saw where you asked me or Tonya about the gun thing at Thanksgiving, and I have to say the more you are familiar with guns the more comfortable you are. I am truly loving having one, I came in 11 out of 20 at the last tactical shoot. It was sooo fun!

Mothertomanyblessings said...

Thanks !!!!! I guess if I ever shot one I would get more and more comfortable but there are some other issues that I have been through that cause me to fear them also.