Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well I just wanted to say I had a very good Christmas this year. I didn't get something big or anything like that but got things I needed and all the kids seemed really happy this year. We tried to put more thought into what the season was all about this year and not get so stressed. We did pretty good. Dh kinda lost it a little while putting the pool table thingy we got for the kids together but other than that everything went good. HOpe you all had a Merry Christmas. I think the best part was hearing the kids sing Happy Birthday to Jesus as we were going to my grandma's house on Christmas. That was priceless and it only added to the beauty with dh singing along . i hope the new year brings good things to my family as well as anyone's who is reading this. I know things have been tough for many but we do still have so much to be thankful for. I know God will take care of us if we just put our faith and trust in him. He has proven it to me over and over again. God bless you all.

No comments: