Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Friday, May 30, 2008

TIRED

I have not been sleeping well cause I have been having some problems with my wisdom teeth, seem they give me problems with each pregnancy and on top of that it is getting harder to sleep the bigger I get. My hips have been hurting too! Today I went to Wal Mart and then to the grocery store/ Trying to budget a bit and so I made a menu plan for the week and so I had a good bit of groceries to get . Came home the kids and I put groceries up and straightened the house a bit while little man slept. Then I went and got them something from McDonalds and took them to the park. Levi loves the swings and to slide down the slide with my help. It always tires me out but I don't care cause the kids have fun.
Two out of the 3 baby chicks have died so I dunno what is going on., I feel so sorry for the boys and for my oldest dd too for that matter. They have wanted to hatch chicks for so long and have grown quite fond to these babies, I keep trying to tell them these kinds of things happen.
Well that is about it for this post as I am super tired and need to finish supper and change little one.

No comments: