Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

pregnancy update!

pregnancy week by week

Well I have my ultrasound appt today to see if my placenta previa has corrected itself. If anyone sees this before I go at 4:00 today please say a little prayer for me. I know things could be tons worse and I am so thankful baby has seeemed healthy thus far but this would mean a c section and that is something that just doesn't sit well with me at all./ I had a bad experience with my emergency section with the twins , I think I told about before. Cannot wait to see the baby. I need to quit calling him that and just call him Issac. Anyway, just wanted to do a quick post to say prayers are appreciated and I will update you all probably tommorrow.

No comments: