Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

trying to stay positive

Please pray for me and my family! We are going thru a whole lot right now and going thru a whole lot of unknowns. I am very scared and see the future I had planned sort of slipping away. I am trying to find some kind of work from home job or something like that to make some extra money while my husband is on and off work and to try and catch some of our bills up.
Meanwhile the kids our outside playing and have a great time together. SO nice for them to not know the worries their daddy and I are facing. Homeschool went pretty well today. Been a rough two or so weeks. Just please pray for us! That is about all I can say. I don't really have the energy to get into all of it.

No comments: