Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Our weekend!!

WEll the weekend is almost over and almost time to start our busy week next week. Yesterday we took the kids to the Mayfield Dairy to do the tour of the place and that was nice just to get out with the kids. I think they really enjoyed going and I think they actually learned-lol! SO great about homeschool is getting to do field trips on Saturday. Anyway, after that we planted a few flowers that we could get for CHEAP since we are in fiancial mess but I am trying to get out of this depression or whatever this is so I thought if i had some color in my yard i would feel a bit better. WE spent most of the day out in the yard and I took a walk last night. Then today I just have mainly stayed around the house while Billy went fishing with his brother. I have made our cleaning supplies for the week today and also made my first batch of our own laundry detergent so we will see how I like it. I am trying every thing in my power to figure out how to cut our cost.I did our lessons for next week so I could be all organized and just been trying to straighten up the house and such. Plus Levi has been really needy today wanting to be held. I have been waiting for like 3 hours for him to go to sleep so I could go water my flowers. Anyway, that is about it for the weekend. NOw the week starts.
Actually I just wanna say before I get off here that I have been just trying to count my blessings. WE have been going thru a pretty rotten time but we have so much to be thankful for. I hope things look up for us soon!!!

No comments: