Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Monday, January 31, 2022

Well I went MIA again

   I had intended on doing several blog post about several things but again LIFE. Last Sunday the 23rd I was feeling kinda off all day and then that night my blood pressure shot up and I felt just like I did when I had postpartum eclampsia almost 3 years ago . 

 Ambulance took me to the hospital where we sat waiting to get in from like 8 at night till 2:30 am because ya know covid and all. Then they decided to admit me but I didn't get a hospital room till like 11:30 that night. 😳 I guess you're asking what happened.  Well we still kinda are too but it was a thyroid storm or very close to one. I'm usually hypothyroid and have Hashimotos but my medicine we assume caused me to go hyperthyroid and look like I have Graves disease. 

  Also while all the test were being run a nodule was found on my thyroid and because of the size it was thought to be cancer. But praise the Lord it was benign. I am home now and recovering. The adjustment to the blood pressure meds has been HARD to say the least. And we will now be going to a new endocrinologist.  Nobody has ever really been able to regulate me but maybe he can. 

  This episode brought up a lot of PTSD about after I had my last baby and all I went though with the eclampsia. God must not be done with me yet. He knows my family needs me. My husband has been wonderful through it all. ❤ I've done a lot of resting and intend to take care of myself for awhile but cannot wait to get back to organizing the house like I started doing. We would still covet your prayers for my recovery and for knowledge for how to proceed so we never have to go through this again. 

( This was a super brief overview and I left out a few things.  It has been a rough time.) I added a picture of how I got everything ready this morning to do a little school with the kids. Something I can do from the couch. 😉 


No comments: