Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

It has been awhile!

     I used to love to blog. I used to do it very often but family and priorities and life have got in the way. Not really bad things but I am going to try to start blogging more for myself. I love to write. I love to go back and read about my life and things I have learned. Even if it was a time God knocked me flat on my rear. He will do that from time to time. You know that? And I am sure glad He does because pride is a ugly thing.
     Anyhow, so summer is here and our boys are finished with baseball so there is a bit more time during the week to just chill in the afternoons. We love our baseball but having free time is nice. Summer is still full activity for our family as we have camps, vacations , and just summer fun in general. There is always something going on with a large family.
       I am still with Scentsy. Love that company. Best customer service ever! Wanna check them out go here. https://tiffanyballard.scentsy.us/party/9365995/mystery-hostess-party
       And last but certainly not least we have an announcement to make. After our rough 2 miscarriages we are expecting again. Please pray everything will be ok. I know God has got this! And His plans are better than we could ever imagine. Also we have 1 of our oldest sons engaged already. Boy, it just flies so fast. Well, I have things to do but will write more . Blessings!

No comments: