Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Beech Nut baby food

 I usually make my own baby food for my kiddos but this season has found me very busy and just not much time for it. We still try to when we can from fresh fruits and veggies and Maddie is 7 months and while still nursing a lot loves her food. LOL.
    We are pleased with Beech Nut baby food. They had made great strides to move to more natural organic baby food and I am very pleased with that. I was not compensated for this review, lol, just feel health is very important and love to let other parents know the companies that really satisfy my family and our needs.
   Please share the products you love for your little ones and are pleased with the strides they've made to make it more organic!
   

No comments: