Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Friday, May 10, 2013

Quick update

Not much to update except I am almost 30 weeks so our new little man will be here before we know it! It has been so busy around here that I forget how far along I am sometimes and forget I kind of need to be preparing for a new baby. WE have been sick for about a week and a half, not all of us at one time but a couple or more for a while now. And now I am down along with my oldest daughter and that is pretty hard. We have been trying to just press on and get done what needs to be done. I have a pretty bad sore throat today and just have no energy.
I just wanted to do a quick update. Mother's Day is Sunday so don't forget the special mothers around you. And as mothers we need to remember the special job we have, it may seem so demanding some days but what job could be more important than raising up warriors for the Lord!!!! Happy Mother's Day a couple of days early!

No comments: