Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Not much to blog about

Haven't really blogged lately because really haven't had anything that has came to me that I wanted to blog about. We are doing well just busy. But busy is good. God didn't place us here to do nothing all day. My busy is busy being a mama and wife so I am happy with that. I am reading Large Family Logistics: The Art and Science of Managing the Large Family. It has been pretty good so far and has reminded me of things like teaching good work ethic is so vitally important in raising kids. Not to be demanding but to make them mind and do their work to the best of their ability. I am also writing a book and hope to get it published soon. Just about my life and all I have went through to be the person I am today. Who am I today? Well first and foremost I am a woman who loves Jesus!! I am a wife and a mother. What more can I say.
Just wanted to let everyone know I am still alive and well. The Lord has graciously kept us well lately with all the other sickness floating around us. Thanks be to God for that!

No comments: