Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Sunday, December 5, 2010

God shows us daily how good he is

I have been super busy so therefore not posting much to my blog. We had thanksgiving and then of course getting started on the shopping for Christmas. I have started to try and be done before Christmas so I can actually enjoy Christmas. This year I am pretty near done already so that is nice. Dh is builing our younger kids this big swingset for their Christmas present and then we just got them like one or two things to open. I will have to post pics when it is done , it is looking so good. Then my sweet sister who is expecting had to go in for surgery to have her thyroid removed because a fairly large growth was found. Praise the Lord it was benign. We are so thankful for that and so many people were praying. Just goes to show the power in prayer. She is recovering and hopefully recovery will not be long. I am really just trying to focus on the Lord and all he trully does for us. We just overlook it so many times but when there is a need or worry where do we run. I really want the kids to learn to think of God always , not just in our times of need. Well guess this post is gonna be cut short, i hear a little one crying. more to come later- hopefully

No comments: