Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas is almost here!!!

My family and I already had one get together yesterday. For that side of the family the past few years we have just gotten together, ate together and spent time together. No opening presents and it was wonderful! We had a great time together and just enjoyed each other. It is so relaxing and so much less stressful. I think that is alot of what christmas is suppose to be! We are pretty much done with Christmas shopping thank goodness ,just got to get my grandma a gift card. Hubby has almost finished the swing set for the young kids. i want to wish you all if I do not post again a Very Merry Christmas and please do not forget what this holiday is all about and what life would be if we did not have this holiday. Really think about how a baby was born so he could save us all!!! How glorious is that!

No comments: