Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Monday, August 9, 2010

So much going on

This season of my life is so crazy busy but I do not want it to fly by because I know I will miss it at some part in my life. I know life is all about seasons and this one I am in is a bit chaotic. There is something always on the calendar to do and add homeschooling, 7 kids, everyday household chores, and being pregnant it can feel so out of control. But I have to remember that God has everything in control so therefore if I lean on Him I will also. Baby will be here next month, I just cannot believe that!!! I have a good bit to do before she gets here so I better get started and we have 2 birthdays to celebrate before she makes her arrival. Alot of appts. and I would like to get in a good deal of schooling. I just have to remind myself with God all things are possible.
So for those that are starting back homeschooling how are things going. We school mostly year around for many reasons so it is not a big thing to us with school starting back but I know sometimes it is hard to get back into the swing of things. So how is everyone doing??? Would so love to hear.

1 comment:

Catrina said...

I'm glad things are good with you, we are also running like chickens with their heads cut off. I am looking forward to a break from this heat.