Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ramblings

First I want to say yesterday I got out to go get milk and decided to use a Belk's gift card someone gave me for the baby when she was born . So me and my 6 yr old daugther stopped by there and picked some things out for the baby. when I got back home I was so refreshed and renewed. Just getting out a hour or so made so much difference. Baby girl did pretty good till around 3 am and then after that she was up and down. But I think if I would of not of gotten out of the house yesterday I wouldn't have been so refreshed to take on another night of not much sleep.
I am trying to get this house organized. We are totally running out of space. Well not really but I just hate when things are cluttered. Maybe I can get it the way I want it soon.
How is everyone out there??? Anyone faced the swine flu yet? alot of members of my church have had it( or well type A flu which they are just calling swine flu). that is why we have not been back to church yet but I surely do miss it.
Getting back to doing a menu plan sure has helped me. Dh has shot two does already this year and our meat is ready for pick today, so yahhhhhhh for that. We are trying to get all our debt paid off. I have been looking for a Dave Ramsey Total MOney Makeover book for cheap but haven't found it cheap enough for me yet. But we did find his baby steps online so we are starting to go by those. Please pray for us as we go on this journey.
well that is about it for now, I have two crying

No comments: