Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Menu plan for this week 10/26-10/31

Okay well last week was a bit off , i had to cook Wendsday because we kept the kids home from church cause the swine flu is going around really bad in our church so we are having our veggie soup tonight.

Sunday-Hot wings/garlic bread
Monday-Taco's
Tuesday-Deer cubed steak, steak fries
Wendsday-Pork loin, onion rings, corn
Thursday-Fried chicken,mashed potatoes,black eye peas,rolls
Friday-deer tenderloin on the grill and not sure what else yet

Saturday we are going to my moms to watch Ga/Fl. game and to celebrate dh's birthday late. It was nice when I was making my grocery list to find alot of stuff I didn't even know I had in the freezer so we do not have to buy as much this week making my shopping trip tommorrow less dreaded. I have been going once a week shopping since we are not getting our little's out due to all the sickness around. This is my first baby that has not seen the inside of Walmart when they were a couple of days old, she is already over 4 weeks old and has not saw WalMart . wow!! LOL

No comments: