Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Monday, June 15, 2009

busy times

I hardly get around to blogging anymore. I really miss reading blogs too but just not enough time in the day for that. This past weekend my wonderful mom and dad kept our kids so we could spend the weekend just my hubby and I. it was great!!! I did get to really missing the kids. My birthday is at the end of this month and I told me mom awhile back that I wanted her to do that for us for my birthday present so this was the weekend she could do it. then last night vacation bible school started at our church, I am helping out in the nursery. so needless to say this week will be really really busy. It starts at 6:00 and ends at 9:00! our computer crashed late last week so Friday night when we did not have the kids we went computer hunting and found a nice one, I hated to have to spend that money but we have to have a computer for dh's business. NOw I am just praying the guy we use to work on our computer before can get dh's business stuff off our hard drive and onto this computer. Pregnancy is going well, just getting super big. I do not like being pregnant in the summer. Baby girl is very very active. WEll that is about it. Better go.

No comments: