Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

what a Mother's Day

Well as I posted before I had a torn/seperated muscle at the beginning of the week. Then had tons of appts to go to. Then on Wendsday my youngest daughter got sick, then my 2 yr old son got it and then of course Friday I was not feeling well at all. I was suppose to go to a Mother Daughter tea with my mom, grandma, sister, and my 2 girls but of course I missed it due to me being sick and one of the kids still not feeling well. Then Sunday we were gonna go to church and after church go to my moms to grill out. Well we didn't make it there either cause I was still sick so I missed everything for MOther's day. :( then Sunday night our septic tank started backing up in the house so we had to spend the extra money to get it pumped out cause it was full. ugh!!!!!!!!! But on a bright note my husband got me a pretty necklace, anklet, and earrings for Mother's Day so not all was lost. And I do have so much to be thankful for, 6 pretty healthy kids. And a baby girl on the way that so far looks really healthy. My, the Lord has blessed us. All of the sickness and unexpected bills fade and other things come up but one thing I am trying to remember is God is good, and he is good all the time. He has been so good to me , even though I trully have never deserved it.

No comments: