Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Monday, July 23, 2007

GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

My wonderful parents kept all 5 kids this weekend so hubby and I could have some time together , it was great!!! It was nice just to be with him! WE did alot of laughing. We went to alot of different places and went out to eat and then went to the race . Sunday morning we slept and then went to get groceries together BY OURSELVES-no little ones saying I want this and this lol. But then after grocery shopping we picked them up. So we had a nice weekend. It was real refreshing to say the least. It is so important to take care of the husband/wife relationship as well . But boy I think we were both ready to see the kids . I don't see how some parents can be away from their kids too long- when the twins went to camp with the church I was a worry wart lol. Anyway, just wanted to update you all and our baby boy will be going to a allergist August 8 to check for asthma. I am just so happy with my laugh no matter how tired it makes me!!! I look at my kids and just know how blessed my husband and I really are. WE may not be rich with money but we have so many other riches. Have a blessed day.

BTW- you all please check out the make up I am selling on my side bar_____________>>>>>>>

1 comment:

Jane said...

spouse time is a MUST!!!