Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Friday, December 3, 2021

Christmas school

   Well today we hit math hard in with the mix but we still had our fun. We did a writing assignment that centered around writing to Santa( although all my kids know the truth 😉). We continued on with our daily advent adventures and can i just say how much I love ❤ our advent book and Jesse tree. We opened up our wild and Friedman playdough kit and opened up our heritage letter. 

   I wasn't feeling wonderful today. I had some other things planned but opted to just let then go outside. Its beautiful and 🌞 today. That's they beauty of homeschooling. I hope my kids don't remember the days I was absolutely frustrated but the memories we made and how much their mama tried to make learning fun!! 




















No comments: