Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

I'm Backkkkk

Hey peeps! I'm sure I've lost my followers as I have not blogged in forever. I kinda lost myself after having my last baby or well was trying to actually find who I was!! 

But.... now I'm back and ready to blog. I've missed it actually. So let's get this started. Please give me a hi and let me know what you'd like to read about from this homeschooling mama of 13( 10 still at home). I have so much to share with you guys!


4 comments:

Mia said...

Have you had a child ever get about a year behind in some subjects? We have had this happen and I’m not sure how to handle it. I don’t know whether to skip to where we should be in math and try to fill him in where he doesn’t understand or pick up where we left off or just try to hurry through it to get caught up. I get so overwhelmed and panicky when I even think about it. Thanks!

AKelley said...

How do you decide what to teach? Not asking about curriculums. I have a lot to learn and for sure listening to kids the materials they like or don’t like, and hear them say I want more fun! Want to teach what they need, but be fun too

Mothertomanyblessings said...

Hi! Thanks for your question!! I have had children get behind and actually have some " behind" now but that's the beauty of homeschool a child can learn when they are ready! I would honestly never try to hurry a child, they will get frustrated and you will as well. God gave these children to you and equipped you to teach them perfectly. There is no behind if they are learning.

-Blessings,
Tiffany

Mothertomanyblessings said...

I honestly just realize what I want them to learn and have to sometimes review my focus but try to realize they have things they want to learn about as well. I try to listen to them as well as what I feel they need to know. Ex. We are soon starting a unit study on the Holocaust but my just turned teen wants to learn about the Civil War. So we will do a combined study. Make sense?