Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Funschooling

 It's spring here in Georgia. Who wants to be cooped up in the house, especially doing school. I for one do not. I am trying to encorporate learning and fun. I want my kids to see how fun learning things can be. I also want them to see the beauty of everything the Lord has blessed us with.So, I decided each week for spring and summer( we school year around) we would do at least one field trip a week. It doesn't have to be a super big field trip and anything majorly thought out.

  Today we went to a military museum about 45 minutes from us. It was so neat to see the kids and also nice to talk with them about the reason we are free in this country is because others have sacrificed . While in the area we found a small park dedicated to the strongest man. Then on we went to a beautiful park. We saw a snake and was able to talk about how it was camouflaged and that is why it is important to pay attention to your surroundings.

  I am so thankful to get to homeschool. This is one of the million reasons I'm glad we can homeschool. School and learning doesn't have to be boring and stuffy. Leaving you with a few pics of our day.








No comments: