Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Ore Ida Tater Tots

 Okay so you know I blog a little about everything. And of course food is a big part of our lives because with 13 people in a house you go through a lot of food. We try to eat as healthy as possible but with a busy household you do the best you can. Here is where Ore Ida comes in. Everyone in my home loves Tater tots and many in our home love Tater tot casserole. I was sent a coupon from Influenster for a honest review just so you know. But honestly we already love Ore Ida. I CAN tell a difference in other brands of tater tots, they almost taste freezer burnt. Anyway, I would love to know what you think about Ore Ida, tater tots, or what your favorite food is. :) Here in our home we love the Ore Ida brand.

No comments: