Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Loving my life

God has so richly blessed me and I am so undeserving. I am really trying to focus on Him more and give the Lord more time. I know it is still not enough but I try to get in some each day. I really would like to start in the mornings and have a bible study but I am so tired and do not get up before everyone due to the baby not sleeping very well yet. I do want to be a light to others in this very dark world though and there are so many things I need to work on. But I just love the life God gave me, no it is not always easy and somedays it is full of stress but I could not ask for more. Yes, I know I am rambling . All day long thoughts in my head are like this as well, lol.
I am so excited for my oldest daughter as we found someone to teach her to sew. The girl is from our church and super sweet. I only wished I learned to sew when I was younger.
I cannot believe it is already almost time for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am trying to remember what they are both all about and trying to teach my kids the same thing. I am hoping to have stress free holidays this year. We are doing a Thanksgiving get together at our house with one side of our family since God has blessed us with a good size house. (Which I also believe was given to us for a reason besides just because we have so many kids, just not exactly 100% sure of that reason yet).
I just really love my life and am so thankful for all the Lord has blessed us with .My husband has already killed 4 deer this year and one of our twins killed his first deer also. All that deer meat will surely help with groceries :) . God is soooooooo good!!!

No comments: