Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

update

I have been so super busy that is why no blog post. the kids have been sick for over 2 weeks now and things have been crazy around here. I think it may be getting better so hopefully that part will slow down. We have a appt today for one of the kids, lovely braces appt. I will be glad when she gets them off.
I had my midwife appt yesterday. I am almost 30 weeks , my where did the time go!!!! Number 8 will be here soon. I am so excited to have another blessing and another little girl. Our 3 year old is super excited, he ask daily have I got the baby out of my belly yet lol!! So cute!! He loves his little sister so much now that I have no doubt he will be a big help with this baby.
Still been trying to do some school here and there although with so much going on it has been hard. Well the kids are waiting on me, I have a couple of errands to run. talk to you all later and hopefully can make a meaningful blog post sometime.

No comments: