Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

AT peace

I am so at peace tonight, not sure why because even though we are SUPPOSE to close on the house tommorrow we still have not heard what our downpayment is gonna be or anything. My hubby told them if he run their business the way all of this house stuff had gone he would have no customers. But God has filled me with such a peace and shown me in so many ways that he is taking care of us. It feels like he is tapping me on the shoulder saying I have this, do not worry!! HOw peaceful is that feeling. I am at peace at the house, the moving, and everything else we have going on in the next many weeks. I am at peace about baby number 8 coming where i have been very apprehensive. God is good, He is good all the time. I am so proud of my husband. He has gotten everyone in the house in the routine of praying every night, we even pray together as husband and wife right before we go to sleep. I feel so much closer to him since we have started this!!!!!!!!!!! We do our bible study with the kids each night and pray then but this feels different. I never would of dreamed I of all people would had 7 kids going on 8 but this I am leaving in God's hands just like everything else. He has shown me so many things about children and how they are to be cherished and how sometimes I really do take mine for granted. I am also doing my own little study , I am reading a book called Being a Vessel for God. It is great!!! Well I better go we still have alot to do tonight and we are running out of night. :) God bless!

No comments: