Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Friday, April 11, 2008

Still around

I know I do not blog as much as I use to but life just seems to get busier and busier! I am not complaining I actually love my life. As most of you know we are expecting our 6th child in September. Anyway, nothing much has been going on. same old thing around here. Our schools were out for spring break this week but we were not gonna be take a break but then we had doctor's appts and then the rest of the week dh needed the boys cause he had two big jobs he was working on. WE at least got a good day of school done Monday. :) Oh well Iknow the boys learn alot through workign with dh so actually they did get school in. They have to know how to read a tape measure , cut boards to the right measurment,etc... I went to Wal-MArt today and spent wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much. I cannot believe how high things are. My allergies have been KILLING me! Well that is a little update.

No comments: