Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year from my family to yours!

   I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year. I have some things in the works I am excited about. The first is my new blog. I want to keep this one more about my family and the happenings of raising many children so I am making a new blog focused on health and wellness. Here is the link. http://healthierfamiliesforus.wordpress.com/

   I will be doing a post soon about what I hope for the New Year for my family and my goals. 2013 was a very blessed year for us, we welcomed our 10th child but it was also quite challenging as I have had some health problems, my husband had surgery, and a few other things but in all of it God was so good to us and we are so undeserving.

  I hope you have a blessed New Year and hope to see you around my blog as well as my other one. ~Blessings to you and yours!!!!

  

No comments: